Available for students
Available for full/part-time workers
How often do you have diner together?
How social is your place?
Do you go out together?
A private and big bedroom and a shared bathroom in a beautiful house in the SOCO (south of Congress) area with these benefits at $995/month:
1. Less then ten minutes to downtown and walking distance to St. Edward
2. Walking distance to many nice amenities and restaurants in south congress including Torchie’s, local coffee shops
3. A very big bedroom that has enough space to put in a bed, a couch, and a study desk. It will be your own kingdom
4. Lots of beautiful shared space including a large living room, a large kitchen, a bar table
5. Lovely outdoor space including a cute pouch and a backyard, perfect for outdoor dining
6. Guess what, there is even a separate guest room/entertainment room you can use occasionally to host overnight guest
Good opportunities like this will not stay long. Even I find it too good to be true and wish someone else offered me this opportunity when I was studying in the city.